More Than Baby-Sitting
Ministering through Child Care
See sample video and article about this series thanks to Common Steps.
The guide to developing a child care ministry in your local church or community!
With More Than Baby-Sitting – Ministering Through Child Care, your church can help meet a very great need.
This book and accompanying video on child care solutions is the first in a series of “how-to” resources to show churches and para-church organizations how to meet the practical needs of single parents or anyone else in need.
The church is the perfect place to provide help to members and to serve as an outreach to the community. The “steps” included in this manual show churches how to develop simple-to-formal child care programs.
With this system you will learn how to
- Organize a “sitter swap”
- Organize partners to help provide relief
- Provide a “kids morning out”
- Offer scholarships to needy families
- Start a before and after school ministry
- Offer a summer care program
- Train moms to provide in-home care
- Develop a full scale child care center